Hello blog award my old friend… Haven’t seen one of you puppies in a while now. I was starting to feel unappreciated. Hmm, that last line might have taken it a little too far. But yea, one of my blogging buddies on Kik just nominated me for the Mystery Blogger Award! Thank you, Kirsty! And, she didn’t a bit of research on the award, so I don’t have to, thanks again!!!
Here’s an excerpt from her blog (which I am sure that you will read), “So what is the Mystery Blogger Award? From my 30 seconds of research, I learned that it was started by Okoto Enigma, who writes “I created the award because there are a lot of amazing blogs out there that haven’t been discovered… yet. Most of these blogs deserve recognition. For that reason, I decided to create my own award and nominate people who can also nominate others and so on. This is one of the best ways to create a friendly community and build a link between bloggers in the blogosphere as everyone gets nominated and they too can spread the fun by nominating more people for the award.””
The ‘rules’ for the Mystery Blogger Award are as follows:
- Put the award logo/image on your blog.
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well.
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
- You have to nominate 10 – 20 people.
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog.
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify).
- Share a link to your best post(s).
Three Things About Me
- I wrote this on my phone which explains all of the weird technical mistakes in this post. And I thought about switching over to my laptop to correct them… But then I would have one less thing to share about myself.
- I’m normally way better at filling these things out before I publish them, this one just kinda slipped through the cracks.
- That was a bold faced lie, I always suck when it comes to awards… I love them, but I’m really not any good at them.
~ If you had the opportunity to permanantly change from having one dominant hand to be ambidextrous, would you?
I pride myself on being a jack of all trades so yes, of course, I’d love to be ambidextrous.
~ What is your favourite flavour of Fruit Pastille?
Im going to be honest here, I had to Google this to find out what it was. I’m not big on sweets, and even if I was I don’t think that they sell Fruit pastilles in The States.
~ What is your favourite thing in other people’s blogs? A layout, a topic, a writing style, a photo style, etc.
I really like checking out other blogger’s layouts and themes. It’s interesting to see how some types of blogs lean more towards one theme than another.
~ One year ago, did you imagine your life today would be exactly like it is?
No, I didn’t… I don’t think so… I’m not exactly sure how I pictured my life last year.
Questions For My Nominees
- We’re doing a talent show, what skill are you going to show off?
- I’m inviting myself over for dinner, what are we having? And what should I bring?
- The zombie apocalypse is upon us! How are you going to survive?
- The last eye watering, knee slapping, side stitching laugh that left you gasping for air… What happened?
- Who ya gonna call?
I’mma give back a little here and nominated the most recent followers of my blog… Or at least the most recent ones that made sense with this random alphabet idea that came to mind (gotta get ready for this ABC thing somehow)… “10-20”, pfft I do what I want! Thank you all for tuning in!
… I PROMISE that I won’t feel bad if any of you decline this nomination. Now if you do try this, I’m curious, can you do a better job with the alphabet than I did (I only missed 3 letters, just saying)?
My Best Post
My best post? As in my most viewed? Or, my favorite one? I don’t even know where to go with this one, which is pretty ironic because this is a question that I always ask other blogger… Kinda… I usually go “if you had to start your blog over and keep only one post which would it be and why?” So I guess I’ll take it that way and say that I’d probably keep Date Rape, which is kind of cheating since that post is actually divided into two parts. Trust me, it’s not nearly as bad as the title makes it sound. And it’s not my favorite post, I’d just pick it solely because if I started my blog all over again I’d be anonymous, it would be strictly fiction, and I think Date Rape is my best work of fiction to date.
Until next time, guess what…
P.S. This award kinda makes me wish that I had an anonymous blog… Is it too late to change it?